Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Physical Therapists and Assistants - Sun City, Yuma, Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ 85053 United States
PTA - Outpatient
STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Phoenix, AZ is pleased to announce that we are expanding and have immediate openings for physical therapists and assistants. Phoenix and Arizona has much to offer from mountaineering, hiking, skiing, the Grand Canyon, Colorado river basin, major sporting events, and, of course, great weather to do all those outside activities.
ABOUT US: Our practice specializes in outpatient orthopedic/musculoskeletal rehabilitation. We have 9 office locations in the Phoenix Metro area and are one of the largest independent non-physician owned private practices in Arizona. You can learn more about us at www.stirehab.com. We have 25+ successful years in the community and have built a solid reputation by delivering high quality results oriented rehabilitation medicine services. Our company has lead the way in sports medicine and rehab since our beginnings in 1985. If you have the talent and are looking for a solid company that is progressive, expanding (in a shrinking market) and dynamic for the changing times then look no further.
* 9 clinic practice and growing
* Great mentorship from skilled practitioners for new grads and inexperienced clinicians
* CEU $ – sponsor of many in-house training opportunities
* Nice facilities - good size great equipment
* Great benefits
* New grad starting salary range $60 - $64K
* EHR system
* Sign on/Relo – negotiable on a case by case basis
* Path to manager and leadership for motivated individuals
* Clinically challenging and diverse caseloads
It is very important to STI that each staff member we hire shares our philosophy of customer service at all costs. Important attributes for our practitioners include: humility, strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and the ability to communicate the written and spoken word effectively.
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
1) Sun City / Surprise / N. Phoenix - Full-time experienced outpt orthopedic physical therapist. New grads will be considered for this position. This is a wonderful clinic atmosphere treating a variety of orthopaedic and rehabilitative cases. Most clients are adults to senior adults. Includes above average pay, potential signing bonus, incentives and benefits to match! We offer a path to leadership and management positions with mentorship opportunities.
2) Yuma, AZ – we are pleased to announce our expansion to Warm and sunny Yuma, AZ where outdoor fun abounds. This is a brand new clinic location with excellent opportunity to introduce the STI way to the Yuma area community. We are looking for full-time staff to include supervisory and experienced physical therapists and an assistant. New grads may be considered. These positions will require all the items of any start-up clinic/business including patient care, marketing, PR and occasional travel to Phoenix for meetings, etc.. We will provide the training to the qualified staff in our philosophy of service model. Opportunity for significant growth with financial performance incentives to match. Relocation costs and signing bonus for the right individuals will be provided. Yuma has a small town atmosphere with numerous ways to enjoy the outdoors with the Colorado River and many small lakes as well as the Imperial sand dunes.
3) Phoenix/Arcadia - Busy out-patient orthopedic physical therapy clinic looking for a full-time physical therapist. Experience preferred, new grads considered. Atmosphere is team and customer service oriented. We are looking for enthusiasm, passion and energy in application of our service based model.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume or C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For more information please call (602) 467-8617.
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions